“Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.”
Mastering the “art of the experience,” the 40 West 12th lifestyle dares you to imagine beyond the everyday. Balancing the thrill of Midtown living and a retreat from city life, the vast array of amenities and services invite residents to experience both energizing and contemplative moments. The next generation of Midtown offers ample opportunities for connoisseurs of life to awaken the senses, experience it all, then hit repeat.
The Director of Residence’s day-to-day operational responsibilities includes effectively managing personnel, resident services, maintenance, risk management, capital improvements, information reporting, and compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
- Assure that the policies, resolutions, and goals of the Board are carried out
- Be knowledgeable of all Association Governing Documents, Rules, and Regulationsand general legal requirements of a community association
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain open lines of communication withfellow Associates, homeowners, and Board of Trustees/Directors
- Interviews, hires, trains, and supervises property staff
- Plans and prepares team member work schedules, assigns tasks and delegates work,monitors job progress and work-flow, reviews work for timeliness and accuracy, andappraises work performance
- Implements team member performance actions, such as raises, promotions,discipline, terminations, etc.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a diverse set of individuals and personalities
- Be familiar with the operation of all life safety equipment and emergency procedures
- Responsible for cleanliness of buildings, pool areas as well as all common areas
- Interview new department candidates
- Responsible for supervision of security services
- Attend all Board and committee meetings, offer management reports and advice onthe operations and administration of the Condominium. Keep records and minutes ofmeetings.
- Responsible for capital projects as directed by the BOD
- Supervise and perform any and all administrative tasks as needed to ensure efficientlyoffice operation
- Supervise concierge, administrative, maintenance, and housekeeping personnel
- Prepares, executes, and monitors operating budget, ensures expense control