Reports to: General Manager
The Operations Associate performs operational tasks necessary to maintain the furnished apartments and related inventory required for their completion.
• Ensure adherence to Core Values of Mainsail Management Group, Inc.
• Complete daily schedule of tasks to include:
•packing and unpacking bins in warehouse
•deliver and set up housewares in furnished apartment
•pick up housewares from furnished apartment
•assist with housekeeping and Change of Resident cleans
• Complete apartment inspections to ensure quality
• Heavy cleaning of apartments when needed (toilets, ovens, floors, etc.)
• Verify functionality of internet and cable and report any malfunctions to general manager or service coordinator
• Report apartment condition issues and/or damages promptly to allow time for correction
• Inspect furniture condition on regular basis to insure furniture functionality and quality, report information to general manager or service coordinator
• Various warehouse duties to include preparation of setup bins, shipping/receiving, inventory, laundry
• Report any issues or malfunctions of fleet vehicles
• Follow Lost and Found SOP
• Report or attempt to solve any problems or issues reported by guests in a quick, courteous and professional manner.
• Maintain good relations with all guests, vendors and apartment community partners
• Attend, participate and assist in department meetings as necessary
• Actively participate in accident prevention and safety
• Drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
• All other duties as assigned
Holidays and most weekends off!
Education & Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 6 months’ experience as mobile housekeeper, or operations service staff.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for the applicable state – driving record must be within acceptable insurance requirements.
• Good communications skills – must be able to communicate needs and understand assignments.
• Ability to use a wide range of cleaning products and utensils, in accordance with OSHA and safety guidelines.
• Following ergonomic safety practices with respect to lifting and movement; using standard safe trade practices (e.g., proper usage of chemicals, etc.); using personal protective equipment as suggested; using OSHA-mandated and/or proper/accepted work practices.
• Position requires full range of physical abilities, including moving throughout apartment buildings, walking, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, stooping, accessing all spaces, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to drive company owned vehicle distances up to 4 hours away.
• Work both indoors and outdoors as necessary.
• Long hours sometimes required.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
April 11, 2022