Introducing Stay Sojo; a rebranded and expanded evolution of Mainsail’s Corporate Housing venture. Inspired by the word “sojourn,” Stay Sojo is designed to meet the needs of a new category of professional traveler in search of the flexibility, freedom, and comfort to live their own on-the-go experience. Stay Sojo offers quick and easy access to fully furnished, expertly styled one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes in more than 100 cities throughout the U.S., the U.S., available for short- and long-term stays.
We believe in people first.
The Stay Sojo team is made up of innovative, savvy individuals. Together, we create spaces for the modern professional to work, live, and play. But more than that, we challenge the status quo. Our team thrives off of a shared vision. We set goals for success and strive to create an environment based on support, trust, and respect. The synergy of individuals is what makes our world go round.
Build a career with us
We care about the longevity and success of our team. Joining the Stay Sojo team is an opportunity to change the hospitality industry for the better. If you love helping people thrive in a fast-paced world, using your creativity to disrupt the old ways of doing things, and embrace the freedom to live as a modern professional, we’d love to connect.
Learn more at StaySojo.com
The Furnished Apartment Operations Associate performs operational tasks necessary to maintain the furnished apartments and related inventory required for their completion.
- Ensure adherence to Core Values of Mainsail Management Group, Inc.
- Complete daily schedule of tasks to include:
- packing and unpacking bins in warehouse
- deliver and set up housewares in furnished apartment
- pick up housewares from furnished apartment
- assist with housekeeping and Change of Resident cleans
- Complete Oscar Dash forms assigned each day
- Drive daily to the jobs needed driving a company vehicle
- Heavy cleaning of apartments when needed (toilets, ovens, floors, etc.)
- Verify functionality of internet, cable, telephone, alarm code and report any malfunctions to Operations Manager/Guest Service Manager.
- Assist with move-in/ move out inspections of apartment condition for pickups and setups and relay any noted problems (damages etc.)
- Inspect furniture condition on regular basis to insure furniture functionality and quality, report information to Operations Manager
- Various warehouse duties – to include preparation of setup bins, shipping/receiving, inventory, laundry
- Report any issues or malfunctions of fleet vehicles
- Follow Lost and Found SOP
- Report or attempt to solve any problems or issues reported by guests in a quick, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain good relations with all guests, vendors and apartment community partners
- Attend, participate and assist in department meetings as necessary
- Actively participate in accident prevention and safety
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- All other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months’ experience as mobile housekeeper, or operations service staff.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for the applicable state – driving record must be within acceptable insurance requirements.
- Good communications skills – must be able to communicate needs and understand assignments.
- Ability to use a wide range of cleaning products and utensils, in accordance with OSHA and safety guidelines.
- Following ergonomic safety practices with respect to lifting and movement; using standard safe trade practices (e.g., proper usage of chemicals, etc.); using personal protective equipment as suggested; using OSHA-mandated and/or proper/accepted work practices.
- Position requires full range of physical abilities, including moving throughout apartment buildings, walking, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, stooping, accessing all spaces, ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to drive company owned vehicle distances up to 4 hours away.
- Work both indoors and outdoors as necessary.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.