Voted #3 for Hottest New Restaurants by the Atlanta Eater, we are hiring at Midtown Atlanta’s newest upscale fine dining restaurant, Reverence – we’re looking for driven and passionate individuals to join the team! Take your career to new heights and new experiences at Reverence, a high end, reservation only, luxury restaurant. If you have the right ingredients to add to the mix, we look forward to hearing from you. Reverence is offering flexible hours for hosts in the morning and evening as well as during the week and on weekends.
Be a part of the immersive, appetite-driven hotel recognized for its high-end hospitality on a national level. Epicurean Atlanta has officially earned the coveted Four Diamond designation from AAA.
Reverence Hosts will be responsible for greeting and seating all guests; ensures all guests are welcomed with a warm, friendly, and enthusiastic greeting and seated comfortably to start their dining experience in accordance with Epicurean’s F&B standards and the Autograph Collection standards under the franchise of Mainsail Lodging & Development.
Atlanta Restaurants: Epicurean Hotel Opens in Midtown Along With Its Restaurant Reverence and Terrace-Level Restaurant Aerial Kitchen and Bar – Eater Atlanta
- Responsible for greeting guests in a friendly and genuine manner, escorting guests to tables, following all proper steps of service
- Ability to create a service experience for the guest that represents the F&B Outlets of Epicurean brand
- Monitors guests’ needs and the workflow of the restaurant and seats guests accordingly
- Maintain and manages Outlet’s reservations in restaurant’s reservation system
- Handles cash and credit transactions; accurately accounts for all receivables including cash, credit cards, and gift cards.
- Ability to converse with guests in a friendly, hospitable and informative manner
- Use a rotation method and track the sitting to ensure seating is fair
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform/approved attire
- Work as a team with all team members within the hotel
- Check greeter station assigned for cleanliness of area
- Ensure the front of the restaurant is clean and all objects are dust free
- Check all tables to ensure they are set up and ready to be seated with guests
- Communicate to servers when seating tables
- Assist servers when necessary and clears, sanitizes and sets tables as needed.
- Have knowledge of all areas within the hotel
- Ability to communicate to managers the flow of Outlets
- Never solicit tips
- Attend monthly department meetings and daily stand ups
- Ability to use POS (point of sale) system Oracle MICROS POS
- Assist managers and Supervisors with daily duties such as scheduling of stations
- Follow the procedures addressed in the training manual
- Perform other duties as management requests to service our guests.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or higher
- Previous hospitality experience preferred, at least one-year host position preferred
- Previous cashier/cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to use technology e.g. tablets, iPads
- Ability to assist with menu revisions when needed
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Corrected vision to normal range
- Long hours sometimes required
- Make sound judgments quickly
- Work on multiple tasks, making appropriate progress towards deadlines
- Manage differing personalities within the office, the hotel and the community
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively in stressful, high pressure situations
- Ability to effectively handle challenges in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary